The SteamCannon team is pleased to announce the second official release of the SteamCannon software. The version for this release is 0.2.0.
Notable changes in this release:
- SteamCannon now exposes a Deltacloud compatible API. See the API documentation for more information.
- SteamCannon now supports Organizations that can share EC2 credentials, with Users grouped under each organization.
- We now provide 64-bit platforms in addition to 32-bit, allowing you to run larger instance types.
- Each environment now has an event log, to provide more insight into the instance startup and deployment process.
- Each environment also now displays approximate usage, to give you a feel for your running EC2 cost.
- We have deprecated our prior release scheme , and now refer to the 1.0.0.beta1 release as 0.1.0.
We're shipping three platforms in this release, in both 32-bit and 64-bit versions:
- Developer Instance containing JBoss AS and PostgreSQL on a single image
- JBoss 2-Tier containing a mod_cluster image and a JBoss AS image
- JBoss 3-Tier containing a mod_cluster image, a JBoss AS image, and a PostgreSQL image