We're pleased to announce JBoss Portlet Bridge 2.3.1.Final is now available. This release fixes some important resource URL handling that was broken in 2.3.0.Final.
<dependency> <groupId>org.jboss.portletbridge</groupId> <artifactId>portletbridge-api</artifactId> <version>2.3.1.Final</version> </dependency> <dependency> <groupId>org.jboss.portletbridge</groupId> <artifactId>portletbridge-impl</artifactId> <version>2.3.1.Final</version> <scope>runtime</scope> </dependency>
Here is a list of the issues that have been resolved for this release:
- [PBR-287] - Clustering: BridgeRequestScope can end up with an uninitialized beans field on unmarshalling
- [PBR-320] - response.createResourceURL() broken from PBR-307
- [PBR-321] - The fix of PBR-276 steal the messages from ajax-resource-requests
- [PBR-323] - Docs: Command for generating archetypes does not work
- [PBR-324] - Docs: RENDER_POLICY configuration is misspelled
- [PBR-325] - Docs: Portlet name missing in the code for NONE LoadStyleStrategy
- [PBR-361] - Backport fix in EPP Branch for Resource Handling in RichFaces
- [PBR-366] - ViewExpiredException caused by Session expiration being masked by NPE
Keeping up with the latest
One of the best ways to hear about the latest releases and changes with JBoss Portlet Bridge is to follow us on Twitter (@portletbridge).
Don't be a stranger
As always, if you have any questions about or issues with JBoss Portlet Bridge, please get in touch.