The Arquillian team is proud to announce the 2.0.0.Beta2 release of the Graphene component!
What is Arquillian?
Arquillian is open source software that empowers you to test JVM-based applications more effectively. Created to defend the software galaxy from bugs, Arquillian brings your test to the runtime so you can focus on testing your application's behavior rather than managing the runtime. Using Arquillian, you can develop a comprehensive suite of tests from the convenience of your IDE and run them in any IDE, build tool or continuous integration environment.
|Version||2.0.0.Beta2 view tag|
|Released by||Lukas Fryc|
Published artifacts org.jboss.arquillian.graphene
- org.jboss.arquillian.graphene » arquillian-graphene pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.graphene » graphene-webdriver-api jar pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.graphene » graphene-webdriver-impl jar pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.graphene » graphene-webdriver-spi jar pom
Release notes and resolved issues 4
- Component Upgrade
- ARQGRA-372 - Make Graphene compatible with Drone 1.2.0.Beta2 SPI
- ARQGRA-378 - Make GrapheneRuntime an Arquillian service