The Arquillian team is proud to announce the 1.0.0.CR4 release of the Arquillian Container Weld component!
What is Arquillian?
Arquillian is open source software that empowers you to test JVM-based applications more effectively. Created to defend the software galaxy from bugs, Arquillian brings your test to the runtime so you can focus on testing your application's behavior rather than managing the runtime. Using Arquillian, you can develop a comprehensive suite of tests from the convenience of your IDE and run them in any IDE, build tool or continuous integration environment.
|Component||Arquillian Container Weld|
|Version||1.0.0.CR4 view tag|
|Released by||Aslak Knutsen|
Published artifacts org.jboss.arquillian.container
- org.jboss.arquillian.container » arquillian-weld-ee-embedded-1.1 jar pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.container » arquillian-weld-se-embedded-1 jar pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.container » arquillian-weld-se-embedded-1.1 jar pom
Release notes and resolved issues 6
- ARQ-753 - ShrinkWrapClassLoader does not find service provider in WAR
- ARQ-817 - arquillian-weld-container does not build on Maven Default Profile
- ARQ-818 - WebArchiveClassLoader only honors resource requests for Service files
- ARQ-819 - Wrong criteria used for supplying Weld with WebArchiveClassLoader
- ARQ-890 - WeldEEMockContainer does not clean up resources if the deployment fails
- Feature Request
- ARQ-1160 - Prepare Weld CR4